EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple Food Thermometer Review & Giveaway
My fear is under-cooked meats!!! Yes, I overcook everything because I am so scared it will be under-cooked and make my family sick. My husband complains about this all the time. 🙂 Dried out chicken, over cooked pork chops, and very well done steaks is sadly what I usually serve my family.
Solution! EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple Food Thermometer w/ Backlit Display & InstaRead Technology
Designed by chef’s and cooking professionals for home use, the Precision Elite Thermocouple is the perfect tool for the serious home cook, grill master or baker.
What I Like
I love that the thermometer folds shut! I do not have to worry about getting poked or one of my kids being poked with the point. It folds easily and stores away in its pouch. You get an accurate reading fast!
Whether cooking indoors or outdoors, this thermometer will give years of reliable service performing a wide variety of everyday cooking tasks.
- EatSmart InstaRead Technology – Rapid temperature read in 3 Seconds or Less; BROAD Range -40F to 572F
- Fahrenheit/ Celsius Switchable
- 1.5 mm Folding Step-Down Probe – Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat; FDA Approved
- Hold feature to “freeze” temperature even when removing from food for easy reading
- Illuminated Bright blue backlight makes it easy to read even in low-light outdoor conditions
- Innovative Splash Proof Design; Anti-Microbial Nylon Case Included
- 2 AAA batteries included; EatSmart 2 year Full Warranty
Where to Buy
An exceptional value marked down to $39.95 with FREE SHIPPING on Amazon.com, the Precision Elite takes the guess work out of cooking, baking and grilling resulting in delicious meals cooked to perfection both indoors and out.
NOW ON TO THE GIVEAWAY
One lucky reader will receive a EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple Food Thermometer w/ Backlit Display & InstaRead Technology!!
Open to US Only. Must be 18+ years of age to enter. Just use the form below. Good Luck!