Baby Costcutters is going to be participating in a Fluffy Butts Cloth Diaper Giveaway Hop starting June 4th. All of you will have the opportunity to hop from blog to blog to sign up to win cloth diapers. Also, there will be a grand prize to win! Baby Costcutters will have several diapers to win and detergent. If you would like to be a sponsor for more cloth diapering products please contact me, I would love to add to the prize pack.
So I have been telling all of you about the great cloth diapers in the giveaway but, how are you going to clean them?! Here is the answer….one of the prizes will be a Rockin Green Detergent 45/90 load bag of detergent in the winner’s choice of scent/formula.
When I was doing all the research on cloth diapers I was wondering how to clean them. If I could just use regular detergent or not. On every site I would go to one name kept coming up….Rockin’ Green Detergent.
Rockin’ Green was designed for different water types, so it’s important to find the right formula for your area. You can get Soft Rock, Classic Rock, or Hard Rock. They even have a map to help you find what you need.
So after you find what you need they you get to pick a scent!! Rockin’ Green is know for it’s great scents:
- Mighty Mighty Marshmallow – it’s sweet and nutty, and very mighty!
- Smashing Watermelons- this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
- Earth, Wind & Orchids- this scent is flowered with inviting hints of tartness, floral, woods, honeysuckles and sugar. *NEW*
- Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit! Best Seller!
- Mötley Cleän – there’s clean and then there’s Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
- Bare Naked Babies- because we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!
While trying out all the cloth diapers I did use Rockin’ Green Detergent. They sent me a sample to do this review. I loved it! Had no issues with it at all…the diapers are clean and smell nice! They even has a whole section on their website with help tips and discussions you can join in on.
If you would like to purchase detergent head on over to Rockin’ Green. If you would like to win some make sure to check back on June 4, 2012, for the Fluffy Butts Cloth Diapering Giveaway Hop.