Don’t for get the PEEPS for your holidays this year! PEEPS marshmallow candies are sweetening the holiday season with festive flavors and shapes arriving just in time for the season of giving! PEEPS holiday treats can serve as seasonally-appropriate stocking stuffers, colorful additions to baked goods and adorable accents to art projects … or just a delicious, sweet indulgence.
They have come out with a line of Peeps just for the Holiday Season! I always have Peeps around during the Christmas Holidays and of course hidden away to leave in their stockings. If you like marshmallows in your hot chocolate I recommend adding a Peep! Sitting around on a cold winter night with a large hot chocolate Christmas mug with a holiday Peep on top is fun! All the different flavors make your coco different each time!
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Flavored Chicks have three delectable Candy Cane flavored marshmallow chicks dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with red speckles.
- NEW PEEPS® Milk Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie Flavored Chicks are bakery-inspired Sugar Cookie-flavored marshmallow chicks dipped in mouthwatering milk chocolate.
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Mint Trees are wonderfully yummy individually wrapped mint marshmallow trees covered in either dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
- PEEPS® Gingerbread Flavored Men are gingerbread flavored marshmallow in smiling gingerbread men shapes.
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Reindeer have six chocolate-mousse flavored marshmallow in red-nosed reindeer shapes.
- PEEPS® Trees have three or nine green tree-shaped holiday marshmallow decorated with red, yellow and blue garland and topped with a star.
- PEEPS® Snowmen have three or nine white snowmen-shaped marshmallow adorned with top hat and candy cane decorations.
- PEEPS® Peppermint Stars have nine peppermint flavored star-shaped marshmallow sprinkled with red sugar speckles.
- PEEPS® Rainbow POP have four assorted green, red or white festive marshmallow chicks on a stick.
- PEEPS® Santa Mix Chick House have two packages of five marshmallow chicks in a cheerful holiday box topped with one plush toy chick wearing a Santa hat. You have a choice of yellow edible chicks with yellow plush toy wearing a red hat or green edible chicks with yellow plush toy wearing a green hat.
Deborah D says
My mom loves peeps. I am going to get her dome for Christmas.
Lisa Marie Gibson says
This is great.. I love Peeps and my kids always love it when I put them in the microwave and they grow large!
bonita english says
i love peeps and i am so glad i can get for almost every holiday
That’s quite an assortment of peeps you got there in the photo!
DENISE SMITH says
they are so cute everyone in my home loves peeps
I’ve always been a huge fan of Peeps :+)
RANDY FULGHAM says
i know one thing if i had these at my place they would be gone within 5 minutes when the grand-kids entered…
Karen Glatt says
I did forget Peeps for the Holidays! I am so glad that I visited today because I love Peeps, and I am going to get some and bring them to my sister’s Christmas party. I love the softness of Peeps. They are the best!
Sue E says
With 15 grandchildren of all ages, we have made it a practice to either give gift cards or cash to the older ones
& give gifts that the littler ones can open (because a gift card or $$ doesn’t mean anything to them).
We tape the gift cards or the Christmas cards with the cash in it on some kind of candies.
So of course, we cannot leave out candy for the little ones – Peeps are not only good, but have fun shapes, & are
safer for the little ones to eat.
Michelle F. says
Love all the new designs.
Danielle Cordeau says
I had no idea they made so many peeps. I’m personally not a fan of peeps but my children like them.
Evelyn Chuter says
I am SO excited to see Christmas Peeps. I thought I had to wait for Easter every year to get my peep on. I have not seen them sold down South here yet. But I sure will be looking for them now that I know about them. I LOVE my Peeps!! Thanks for review and letting us know about them.
Kate J says
An earlier post said they grow large when they are microwaved. I will have to try this out. I never knew that. I love all the cute designs they have now but the originals are still my favorite.
Kathy Lane says
I love Peeps!I want to try the Chocolate Mousse Reindeer.
I never liked those things. They tasted like stale marshmallow. Of course that years ago. Now I see they have added different flavors. Hopefully improved the taste.
laura harris says
Chocolate covered peeps..gotta find those!
wow..look at all the variety !
My grandmother loved these, I think chocolate would be good!
June S. says
(2013 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Peeps) My brother and I love these Peeps, we get them for all the different holidays every year. They are so good and tasty too.
David Smith says
I am amazed at the different kinds of Peeps there are now. Over the last 10-20 years, we never paid any attention to them and my fiance who I have been seeing for 2 years now loves Peeps so she comes home with the different ones depending on what is out for each holiday. We have a bunch of different ones for Easter and since she started couponing at the beginning of the year, got most of them for free or really low price.
Mary Fagans says
These are one of my favorite candies ever!! I especially like the flavors at Christmas time, the Gingerbread people & the Chocolate Mousse!!
Amy Green says
My whole family loves these, and we were so glad when the company expanded the line so that you can buy them during more times of the year. The only thing missing-a line of Peeps ice cream products! Believe it or not, Peeps go really well with ice cream (at least they do in my family!), and a line of Peeps freezer novelties would be a dream come true. I don’t know if this would be work as more of a Peeps flavored ice cream, or special Peeps packaged with ice cream desserts.
Danielle Wuest says
I love peeps :3 I didn’t know they had so many different holiday peeps.