BlinkBuggy – FREE Digital Baby Book for Today’s Parents
We are all talking images of our kids ALL THE TIME on our phones but, really how many of those do you make into a baby book!? Hardly any of them right? Now you can combining the idea of the traditional baby book with the power of technology for FREE!
Blinkbuggy is a technology that helps moms by making it easy and fun to collect and connect all the most important moments and create meaningful stories, all in one place, that can be shared now, printed into beautiful memory books as well as passed on to the next generation.
Why Blinkbuggy is unique:
- One place for everything: Brings together all the ways you record your memories (photo, video, email, written notes, artwork, milestones, etc.)
- The privacy you want: Easily share your memories—but only the ones you choose to share. You control your data and who it’s being shown to through simply, flexible privacy controls
- Collaboration with family and friends: Invite others to share in the stories and contribute their own memories
- Powerful organizational system: Quickly tag and group all of your memories as you create them so you can easily find the ‘best of the best’ at any moment
- In the cloud and on your coffee table: Enjoy life’s little moments today, and forever, both in the cloud and in custom printed memory books
Here’s a great ways for moms and dads to get a sense for Blinkbuggy – peek inside a Blinkbuggy shared memory page
Plus, the Blinkbuggy app allows you to capture, organize and share memories as they happen.
This app is a natural complement to your Blinkbuggy web account. The web account serves as your hub and the app allows you to easily capture memories on-the-go and send them back into your web account. On the iPhone itself, you will only see the memories that have been saved using the app. On the web account you will see all your memories from both computer and mobile app.
Sarah Elyce says
Wow, this is a really neat idea. I think I may do this and try to do a traditional one. If the traditional one doesn’t get completed then I have this available also.
Jo-Ann Brightman says
This is the first tie I have heard of BinkBuggy and it seems like a great site and app.
Sherrie C. says
We have a new grandbaby in the family and tons of photo’s so we can make keepsakes with. I also love that with this service other family members can join in the fun. Passing this on to my daughter-in-law. Thanks 🙂
Jennifer Shelton says
I love this! I wish they would have had stuff like this when my son was born!
David Smith says
This is kind of a nice idea. I like that you can include different type of media and be able to share to family & friends. Overall it sounds like a good site to be able to save all of your baby’s pictures, videos, artwork and other stuff.
angela smith says
sounds like a neat idea for the tech savvy people to be able to share pics and videos with their family
Chelsey Jones says
This is really neat! Thank you for sharing this!
Dorothy Boucher says
oh how nice, first time i hear of something like this.. will have to share and tell my children so we can start sharing pics 😉 thanks for share