Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Oh yes it is that time a year again! Daylight Savings Time! Uhg! Right? All of you with babies know how this will go. While most of the US is so happy they get an extra hour of sleep this weekend……as parents we know that will not happen for us! Our little ones do not care what time the clock says! So, we feel cheated by this!
Then the next week is really a fight! Trying to get them to go to bed but their bodies are telling them it is an hour early. Pampers understand our frustration about Daylight Savings Time. Kim West aka “The Sleep Lady’s” has teamed up with Pampers with tips to help with the End of Daylight Savings sleep transition.
Here are a few of Kim West tips:
- Make a point to slowly adjust your child’s bedtime and naptimes an hour earlier, just 15-30 minutes a day for a few days before daylight savings ends.
- Make sure that your children are well-napped during the day so that when the time change takes effect having a later-feeling bedtime isn’t as much of an issue.
- Make sure that you’re changing your baby’s diaper right before your child goes into the crib for naps or bedtime.
- Get outside. It’s getting colder, so bundle everyone up and take a morning walk, just 20 or 30 minutes to make sure that you and your baby get some sunshine, which will help your circadian rhythm adjust to the time change.
- Stick to your flexible schedule.
- To ensure that your children know when it’s time to sleep, rely on your established soothing bedtime routine.
Pampers Baby Dry diapers offer little ones up to 12 hours of overnight protection! A dry night means baby will more likely be more rested, less fussy and more contented the next day. We all have had the restless nights of waking to change a diaper. Those are not fun…nor is waking up to a wet bed. I know when my little one wakes up with a wet bed and wet clothes the whole morning is a bad mood disaster. I was am so happy to receive these Pampers Baby Dry Diapers because it is not just the babies that get in a bad mood when everything is wet….the parents do too. lol Everyone can be in a good mood in the mornings!
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Features include:
– An “Ultra Absorb” core to cover up to 95% of overnight loads.
– Our most absorbent Baby Dry ever (sizes 2-5) with a 15% increase in capacity.
– Three layers of absorbency vs. two (the amount found in ordinary diapers).
– A longer absorbent area and new, fun graphics.
– Snug, stretchy sides, colored tabs and a belted design to reassure parents that the diaper will hold up.
Pampers is having a fun Twitter Party to chat about how the end of Daylight Savings Time can affect sleep patterns & get more tips on easing the transition from The Sleep Lady, Kim West.
#PampersSleepChat Twitter Party Information:
The Twitter Party will take place on November 7th at 9pm EST. RSVP Here to join the conversation and be eligible to win prizes!
$50 AMEX Gift Card, $25 Children’s Place Gift Card, Pampers product and book by Kim West.
$100 AMEX Gift Card, Pampers Product, series of books by Kim West
Grand Prize: $500 AMEX Card to purchase sleep items such as a new crib, video monitor, etc.
To participate, follow your hosts @DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, sleep expert @TheSleepLady and our sponsor @Pampers.
Make sure to connect with Pampers on Facebook also!
Now on to our Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a pack of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers and a pair of Children’s Place PJ’s.
Ends Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:59pm est. Open to US Only.