Hylunia was born out of a Father’s search for healthy and effective skin care for his child. I am sure all of you can relate to that wanting a safe product for you child. When he could not find what he needed for his child, being a scientist himself, he decided to partner with an accomplished team of dermatologists, scientists and physicians to develop irritant-free skin care products that would use nature’s healing power to keep skin safe, soft and radiant. The result was the launch of the Hylunia line of natural and organic skin care products in 1988.
Baby Costcutters was sent the 2 Steps to Normal, For Normal/ Combination Skin to review for this publication. The system contains these three products:
Facial Cleansing Gel – This gentle pH-balanced, deep pore cleanser helps minimize blackhead formation and helps wash away impurities and excess oil from your skin. The cleanser gel really left my skin feeling soft and clean. It was very gentle and does not have a strong smell at all.
- Non-toxic, natural and effective ingredients.
- Deep cleanses to minimize blackhead formation and protects the skin against microbial proliferation.
- Ideal for removing make-up in combination with the Revitalizing Toner.
- Recommended for all skin types; especially for normal/oily and combination skin types.
Facial Day Lotion – This all-in-one day formula is packed with the super-moisturizer, Hyaluronic Acid, combined with anti-oxidants to minimize wrinkles and prevent premature aging of the skin. Micro-sized titanium dioxide provides effective blocking of photo-damaging ultraviolet A and B rays. I found the lotion to be very light and easy to spread on with very little scent. It did moisturize great.
- Protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Envelopes skin in an anti-oxidant ‘film of moisture’, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Recommended for daily use for all skin types.
Night Treatment – A repairing and renewing night treatment that contains powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin A and a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, soften and stimulate cell renewal while you sleep. This lotion was also very light and easy to spread on. It did however have a very strong smell. Not that I did not like the smell to me it smelled great but some might find it a strong scent.
- Maximizes free-radical scavenger action and cellular renewal during the restorative hours of sleep.
- Reduces irritation and redness. Combats acne outbreaks by stabilizing sebum production.
- Recommended for nightly use for all skin types.
You can get all three of the products in a 2 Steps to Normal, For Normal/ Combination Skin for rv $167.00 marked down to $149.00 right now.
One lucky reader will win the combo package from Hylunia.com
Open to US and Canada, must be 18+ years of age to enter. Giveaway ends April 24, 2013
Disclosure: I received product compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Baby Costcutters is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!