What You Will Need:
Plastic Container ~ Rubbermaid Lock-its 14-Cup Square Food-Storage Container with Lid or any container with a lid
2 cup boiled water cooled (or distilled or regular water will work if you use them in less than one week)
1 Tablespoon baby wash ~ Look for toxin-free organic products.
1 Tablespoon baby oil, olive oil or coconut oil*
Optional: Essential Oils of choice ~ just a few drops
- Clean your working area before you begin ~ You don’t want germs in your wipes 🙂
- Mix all the liquid ingredients together in a BPA Free measuring cup.
- Put paper towels in your container and pour liquid evenly going around the top of the paper towels.
- Put you lid on and let soak for approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn your container upside down and allow to sit for another 10 minutes.